(ONLINE & 1116 J.M. Patterson) provides academic support to engineering majors. The Center is staffed at all times with upper-level undergraduate and graduate students who can provide assistance in answering questions in fundamental engineering courses (ENES 100, 102, 220, 221 and 232 and BIOE 120). *free
- Academic Success and Tutorial Services (ONLINE & 2202 Marie Mount Hall) this Academic Achievement Program initiative is a resource for all students. *free
- The Counseling Center (ONLINE) offers academic and study strategy resources such as math learning, time management, studying, test preparation, and more. *free
- Guided Study Session program (GSS) (ONLINE) offers regularly scheduled study sessions for traditionally difficult courses. *free
- The Office of Multi-Ethnic Student Education - OMSE (ONLINE) offers a variety of services and programs. *free
**Note that UMD does not endorse these external links. They are listed here as resources for your consideration.
- PeerTutors.com is an online tutoring platform for students to connect with volunteers, private peer tutors, and mentors at the University of Maryland. PeerTutors.com was founded by a group of University of Maryland alumni who wished to create a more collaborative and interactive learning environment for college students. Register today to receive support or sign-up to become a tutor to build your resume. *Free and pay-for-service options